Nexxus Humectress Lightweight Leave In Conditioner For Dry Hair, Conditioning Hair Mist - Full-size imageClose modal
Nexxus Humectress Lightweight Leave In Conditioner For Dry Hair, Conditioning Hair Mist
More About Our Hydrating Leave-In Hair Conditioner Mist Treatment
Soften hair while retaining flexibility with Nexxus Humectress Leave In Conditioner Hair Mist. Salon-crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture, this lightweight detangling spray results in silky, beautifully soft hair with resilient strength and improved manageability. Rebalance and hydrate with this premium leave-in hair conditioner hair moisturizing mist treatment.
- Lightweight leave in conditioner hair mist for Ultimate Moisture
- Conditioning hair mist salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
- Salon-quality conditioner detangling spray softens hair while retaining flexibility
- Leave-In Conditioner results in silky hair with resilient strength and improved manageability
- Fresh, lightweight hair mist leaves hair beautifully soft
- Conditioning Hair Mist is designed to restore shine and radiance in balanced to dry hair
Nexxus Humectress Luxe Hair Detangling Spray is designed to restore shine and radiance in dry hair. Use this leave in conditioner spray as Step 3 of the Ultimate Moisture Collection.
STEP 1: Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo. Experience the rich later and rinse.
STEP 2: Condition with Nexxus Humectress Conditioner or Humectress Masque for a more intense treatment. Smooth into wet hair, wait 3-5 minutes, and rinse thoroughly.
STEP 3: Lock in moisture with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Detangling Spray. Simply spray the hair mist and detangling spray into sections of damp, towel-dried hair and comb through to distribute evenly.
Here’s what you need to know about how to protect your hair color during a day of fun in the sun.
A deep conditioner should be a staple in your hair care routine.
Tricks and ways of getting the most out of your hair treatments.
Once you start noticing them, it feels impossible not to zone in on them all the time.